Nucleonix Systems : Calibration facilities are accredited to ‘National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories’ ( A Constituent Board of Quality Council of India)
& an accreditation certificate issued on 17/07/2019 is shown here. Also a letter by NABL on the scope of work Accreditation is also shown here. We would like to mention that hence forth your Radiation Monitors will undergo calibration process, as certified by NABL. We will undertake calibration of even other ‘makes’, apart from ‘Nucleonix Systems’, manufactured and supplied products. Of course it is essential that other products are in working condition,when we receive them here. Please note that Nucleonix System will not be responsible for any transit damages. You are requested to cover transit insurance & inform the same with details to our staff.
How to avail calibration services:
1. You may contact our ‘ Services’ Executive Mrs. Sowmya or Quality Manger Pulla Rao on Phone or by Email & send
thee details of the equipment / Radiation Monitor that you want to calibrate & ask for a quotation or download our quotation from our website under’ services’ button.
2. Once you have the quote, prepare a work order / P.O Email it & send the equipment for calibration, provided it in working condition(Nucleonix make only). If the equipment needs repairs & calibration, then send the equipment to our works, with you letter & other details as required by us. After we inspect, on receiving the equipment we will send P.O. or work order.
3. Once we take the job for repairs / calibration, it will be updated in the ‘ Services Window’ in our website & status of repairs / calib / despatch status will be updated, periodically for your remote visibility. There is no need to call our staff to know the status. In case you want to know personally you can always call.
4. In respect of other ‘makes’ ( Non – Nucleonix make) including imported Radiation Monitor, you have to send
the equipment along with user manual, for calibration. Only working units will be taken up for calibration. After we inspect & ensure that the unit is in working condition, we will request you to send us work order for calibration.
5. On completion of the job, units(s) will be dispatched by ‘billing & despatch section’. Please note that both
ways, transit insurance is not in our scope & it is to be covered by you. if you require it. Also you may indicate, if you have any preferred couriers. Alternatively we despatch it by our regular couriers FEDEX or their nominee, if Fedex Service is not covered.
Calibration Standards Lab & Facility:
We have two calibration labs.
i. Low Level Calibration Lab.
ii. High Dose Rate Calibration lab.
Low Level Calibration Lab :
This has a Cs-137, 165 mci standard. “Gamma Survey Instruments Calibrator” from Amersham.
This calibration service has NIST Traceability standard. Calibration of all portable radiation monitors, survey meters, contamination monitors, Area monitors etc., is carried out in this lab upto 1 R/hr max dose rates.
Gamma Survey instruments calibrator has Cs-137 source 161.5 mCi as on 05 Aug 2002. It is basically a gamma survey instruments calibrator procured from AEA Technologies UK/USA. Has NIST traceability accuracy within +/_ 7%
High Dose Rate Calibration Lab :
This lab has a 8 Ci , Co-60 standard housed in a CRC-2 camera, operated remotely viewed through CCTV arrangement. High dose rate survey meters, High level Area monitors etc are calibrated in this lab. This CRC-2 camera is housed in a separate concrete building. All the radiation monitors manufactured by Nucleonix Systems are authentically calibrated at this facility, before they are shipped / dispatched.
CRC-2 camera has Co-60 standard obtained from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai. It is a certified source.
DOWNLOAD CALIBRATION CHARGES QUOTATION