Power Supply Unit

Power Supply Unit

Technical Data
manual
Features
Specifications
Input Voltage 230V AC, single phase 50Hz with 10% variation in input voltage range
Frequency 50Hz or – 3Hz
Current 1.5A @ 200W output .
DC output /-6V DC @7.5A /-12V DC @3A /-24V DC @1.5A Total combined load not to exceed 200W
AC output Voltage : 230V AC Frequency: 50Hz /-3Hz Current : 0.5 amp (max)
Regulation for /-12V & 24V /-0.05% (total band 0.1%), for /-6V /-0.1% (total band 0.2%), Over the combined range of zero to full load and specified mains variation, for measurements made within 1 min.period.
Stability for /-12V and /-24V is /-0.3%, for /-6V is /-0.6% over any 24 hrs period at constant ambient temperature. Over the combined range of no load to full load and specified mains variation after 60 min. warmup.
Temperature Range 0 to 50 deg. C ambient.
Temperature Coefficient 0.02% per deg. C over 0 to 50 deg. C ambient.
Noise & Ripple (rms) Less than 10mV for all supplies
Recovery Time /-12V and /-24V outputs will recover within /-0.1% and /-6V outputs will recover within /-1% of steady state value within 1000 micro seconds following any change in specified line voltage or between 10 to 100% full load.